Hello Music Teachers. This is a replay of our Teaching Preschoolers Piano webinar from April 3, 2016. We had a lot of technical glitches but we sorted them out in the end.
Who is this for?
This webinar was primarily for private piano teachers who own their own studios or are freelance teachers in bigger studios and schools.
What Will I Learn?
- 4 year olds are just too darn difficult and too young to teach piano, right? Wrong! Find out why preschoolers can triple the income of your music studio
- Most music teachers simply wait to teach kids at 7 or 8 years old. You can fill your studio if you know how and what to teach them as young as 3 and 4 years old.
- 5 reasons why preschoolers are the biggest overlooked opportunity for music teachers
- What you must absolutely cover in the first lesson, if you miss this, you may never see them again
- 10 Tips For teaching preschoolers simply and effectively
- How this missing preschool music curriculum is like a plug-in to your current methods.
- and so much more…
Here’s the video recording as well as a bonus video below.
To join our music teacher’s training course click here.
Author: Andrew Ingkavet
Andrew Ingkavet is an educator, author and entrepreneur.
His belief that learning a musical instrument builds skills vital to success in life has led to a thriving music school in Brooklyn, NY. Internationally, Andrew helps music teachers with the Musicolor Method, an online curriculum/training as well as a 5 star-rated book,The Game of Practice: with 53 Tips to Make Practice Fun. He is also founder of 300 Monks, a music licensing company.